Think out of the Box
To become a successful entrepreneur in your field requires a lot of innovation and ingenuity, requires you to have the skill of thinking outside the box, away from the usual standards and practices, be creative means you have the ability to come up with creative and unique ideas and respond flexibly and creatively to the challenges Difficult and problems facing your business.
The story of the e-commerce giant Amazon is one of the most inspiring stories in the business world that clearly and literally expresses the meaning of thinking outside the box. In 1994, Jeff Bezos left his position as vice president of D. E. Shaw & Co. A company on Wall Street, and moved to Seattle where he began work on a plan of action to launch the first library on the Internet to sell books, at a time when the use of the Internet is not widespread among people, Bezos to many investors the idea of the Amazon site, but rejected the pretext of limited use of the Internet in Back then, because they were an unusual idea, Amazon was the idea of the future. Years later, Amazon became the largest retailer in the world and the second largest by market value.
Thinking outside the box can make you the owner of a company with a market value of hundreds of billions of dollars.
How can you have the skill to think outside the box? Here are some ideas:
Who put your mind inside the box?
The box is not something that is born with a man, says Abraham Maslow: "Creativity is characteristic of all human beings at birth." However, many factors compete to put a person in a specific box from the moment of birth, for example, family, environment, social norms, Human awareness is directed in a certain way through education systems. In the business world, however, other factors can put you in the box.
• The rules of the game in any industry are set and determined by the big players, while newcomers to the market must follow the rules of adults, making it possible to think of new ways and ideas to rebuild business boundaries in the market.
• The experiences of others play an important role in placing a human being in a limited fund. We tend to surrender to the ideas of high-ranking officials on the basis of their experience and experience in the work, but the context of their experiences may not be applicable at present. We can benefit from the experiences of others. And think beyond its borders.
• Our assumptions play a big role in shaping the world around us, but they may be incorrect assumptions, the man should be trained to challenge assumptions by asking: Why? And why not?
• If you are a company employee, some rigid cultures in some companies that do not accept thinking easily can impose a certain pattern of thinking on you.
Thinking inside the box hinders business growth and prevents it from adapting to evolution and successive changes. If you want to develop your business, do not let the environment in which you grew up, stereotypical education, preconceptions, assumptions, other people's experiences, and the culture that created them prevent you from thinking outside the box. Ideas to do it.
Reading must be a necessity
To learn to think outside the box reading should be daily and necessary, there is still a strong belief among many of us that reading is a luxury or a second order that we do in leisure. Scientific research confirms that reading is useful to humans at many levels. Reading fiction books can help humans to be more open and creative.
The common feature of successful people is that they continue to read daily. Hundreds of successful executives participate annually in lists of books that helped them reach what they are today. For example, Bill Gates, the software and technology giant, does not abandon reading habit to enhance his understanding of the world. His blog every year about the list of books he read and used, which reaches 50 books annually.
In an interview with the New York Times, Gates said: "These days, I can also visit interesting places, meet scientists, and watch a lot of lectures online." But reading is still the main way I learn both new things and test my understanding. "
"I enjoyed this year reading Richard Doekens'" The Magic of Reality, "which explains various scientific ideas directed at teenagers." Although I have already understood all the concepts, Dawkins helped me think about topics in new ways if I could not explain something Simply, you do not really understand him".
The formal education can give us the tools we need to become lifelong learners, but self-education gives us the tools to become creative and active in different lifelong areas. There is a long list of the most successful people in the world who have relied on self-education to develop their creativity, The most powerful companies and the most successful and successful entrepreneurs such as Bill Gates, Mark Zuckerberg, Steve Jobs and many others have relied on themselves to develop their potential and have enjoyed a great deal of self-learning skills in acquiring knowledge, which proves to be the key to real success.
Self-education is a vital part of individual growth and development, focusing on building your mind and knowledge, helping you develop talents, improving your personal skills, and effectively managing yourself that drives you to continuous motivation and inspiration. It helps you to be the best copy of yourself, by asking questions and trying to find answers and innovative solutions to problems.
Continuous learning is vital to energizing the brain and maintaining its health. Working to develop yourself through continuous learning is not only necessary to improve yourself but can also help you achieve professional success.
Build positive habits
There is no doubt that negative habits can greatly affect the process of creativity, negative habits that can eliminate creativity, for example: to surrender to the views of others to believe that the opinion of others is your reality, to be characterized by the habits of procrastination, delay, To compare yourself to others, to have wonderful ideas without having the intention to carry them out, fear of criticism, fear of failure, etc.
To enjoy the benefits of thinking outside the box, you should seek to destroy the habits that kill your creativity by building a set of habits and behaviors that enhance your creative abilities. Stanford University professor PJ Vogg has developed a theory of how behavior changes and described three reasons why people They change their habits:
1. Absorption: The occurrence of something harmful to the person leads to change the perception of the full and force him to change the behavior, for example: get the results of analysis and tell the doctor that he has a disease, forcing him to change his diet.
2. Changing the environment: When your environment changes you will be forced to change your behavior, for example: when you move from one job to another, you will have to make friends with a different group of people who have different habits and standards that affect your behavior.
3. Small steps: You can change your behavior by making small changes to the behavior required to make these small changes part of your new behavior.
How do you know you're thinking outside the box?
• Use the common rules only to increase the productivity of your company and add ideas from your creativity.
• Love experience, learn and implement what you learned.
• Do not be afraid to change or experiment.
• Estimate creativity and allow free flow of ideas in your company, and open to any new ideas.
• Always look at the new in your field to discover innovative ideas.
• Believe that your products or services can always be improved.
• Always seek to read and read a variety of things that have nothing to do with your business.
• Share your thoughts with others so that you can make improvements to your initial thoughts.
Thinking out of the box is a learned skill, but it requires that curiosity, resilience, courage, self-confidence, openness to new ideas around you, your ability to innovate and solve the problems you face by thinking outside the box can contribute to the success of your business.
To think out of the box you need more talented resources to help, support and add value to you and your company from this point wide linked gives you the chance to hire top talented freelancers and engineers to convert your ideas into reality.